Backend Developer (m/w/d) 100 % Remote / SporTTech
Webtechnologie & -entwicklung
He who knows his goal...
...will find his way.
The company for which we are searching for is dedicated to the digitalisation of the fitness industry - worldwide. As the market leader in Germany, they are specialised in solutions around cloud-based gym software, online membership acquisition, financial services and merchandise purchasing for fitness and sports facilities, as well as innovative corporate sports for businesses.
To stay at the top, she is looking for an experienced Backend Developer whose passion is coding. Are you ready to work in an international environment? You want to increase your knowledge through sophisticated challenges and excellent continuing education opportunities for your skillset? Then you are at the right place!
- Develop our highly scalable mobile app as part of a cross-functional team and make your contribution on the way to the leading solution for corporate sports
- Set new standards for modern software development and use the breadth of our state-of-the-art tech stack (including Java 16/17, Spring Boot, Hibernate, AWS)
- Build sustainable and high-quality code and round off your work with software tests (unit, integration, E2E)
- Open up new fields of activity on your own responsibility and grow together with us
- Contribute your ideas in an international and multicultural environment and become part of our success
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the development and conception of software with Java and knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
- Knowledge of Mockito, relational databases, messaging (RabbitMQ), Docker, Kubernetes or AWS is an advantage
- Ideally, you have know-how in the development and operation of scalable applications
- Experience with software testing (unit, integration, E2E) and the conviction that this is an important part of development
- Interest in new trends in programming and good teamwork in an international and multicultural environment as well as confident communication in English
- Fully Remote possible
- Free choice of work location within large parts of Europe and, if interested, an attractive workplaces, as well as flexible working time arrangements
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated and dynamic team
- Our own CashBack sports programme, with which we subsidise your sporting activities
- A high level of personal responsibility, quick assumption of responsibility and leads who communicate with you at eye level
We are looking foward!