Senior Product Manager- Aviation (m/w/d)
Projektmanagement/ Führungskräfte, Sales & Marketing
Frankfurt am Main
Our customer is one of the big players of the airline industry. Their startup in Frankfurt/Main is looking for experienced and very passionate professionals bringing the digital travel experience to the next level.
- Drive product discovery and development to create the best possible user experience
- Build up a deep understanding of and continuously re-check on user needs, behaviour and friction points in the existing user experience through qualitative research (interviewing users, analysing user flows etc), data analytics and experimentation
- Partner closely with and lead cross-functional teams of 30-40 members
- Define and align on clear travel experience KPls to guide prioritization, measure impact and report progress
- 5 years of relevant work experience in B2C in digital product management
- Experience with high-tempo experimentation as well as funnel optimization to improve existing and launch new growth loops
- Strong data-driven, analytical mindset and user empathy to set hypotheses, narrow in on opportunities, and drive impact on KPls
- Strong business understanding, incl. experiences in business case calculation, revenue management, strategy fit analysis, etc.
- Experienced in leading a cross-functional team
- Very good command of the English language
- Full-time contract of employment in a very dynamic and modern company and organizational structure with short decision-making processes
- Hybrid work
- Flat hierarchies
- Corporate benefits
- Life-long independent learning
Wir freuen uns über Ihre Online-Bewerbung.