Senior Software Engineer Kotlin (m/f/d) Property Tech
Webtechnologie & -entwicklung
Hamburg (60% remote)
Would you like to play a leading role in the digitization of an entire industry and in a time of amazing growth? Then you have come to the right place with my client, who would like to implement this vision together with you.
We are currently looking for a Kotlin Developer for the new venture of the leading company in the real estate brokerage industry, which has been in existence for over 40 years in 15 countries worldwide.
You will be part of the Master Data team who is developing an application which is single source and single API regarding company's core data. Also, it allows all the applications in the company to communicate with each other. Thus, you will be part of a team which has a high strategic value to streamline company's core data and processes.
Tech-Stack | Tools | Principles
Java // Kotlin // Spring Boot // REST // SOAP // Swagger // OpenAPI // Git // CI/CD // Kubernetes // GCP
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications / distributed systems
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Participate actively in technical discussions and presentations with fellow engineers inside and outside your team
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Take end-to-end ownership of your solution from design to release
- Salary range: 70,000 - 85,000 euros
- Modern tech company
- Home office options (60% remote: 1-2 days @ the office)
- 12 product teams
- International team mates (100 developer colleagues)
- Modern HQ near the port of Hamburg
- High level of personal responsibility
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies / Agile working
- Company credit card
- HVV benefits, GYM support
- Retirement Plan
- 30 days holiday
· Interview Engineering Lead and HR
· Coding Session / Meet the team
· Meet the CTO - Get to know the vision
The interview process can be done within 2 weeks
If you are open to a career change, we look forward to receiving your application documents. If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us.