The Art of Coding - Java Backend Developer (m/w/d)
Webtechnologie & -entwicklung
"When there were no computers, programming was still relatively easy." *
The vast majority of us never get to see them and would be baffled by them anyway, like hieroglyphics, yet they function like the DNA of our modern society - codes!
How fortunate that we don't need the Rosetta Stone or divine inspiration because we have YOU, who can write, read and improve codes!
For a innovative company that is dedicated to the art of "coding", I am looking for talented Java Backend Developers who are passionate about the development and architecture of applications for the Internet of Things!
Do you believe that coding is not only science, but also art?
Then you've come to the right place!
- Experience in development with Java 8
- Experience with build systems (Gradle, Maven, Ant)
- Strong knowledge in dealing with Linux OS, AWS or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of database systems
- Understanding of network protocols (e.g. TCP, HTTP, MQTT)
- Fluent English OR German
- You will be responsible for the development and architecture of applications for the Internet of things
- You willl code IoT applications in the automobile environment and continuing to network protocls and scalable backend systems
- Youll build up a test framework, perform integration tests, and analyze your software directly at road tests.
- Lots of creative freedom: flat hierarchies, flexible working time management
- Active home office culture
- Coding challenges to bring you to a new technical level
- Support for personal and technical development
- and a lot of bugs... ;)
We look forward to receiving your online application.
* Edsger W. Dijkstra 1970s, The Humble Programmer (1972)
Sie finden uns auch hier